Thursday, December 16, 2021

TODAY´S WORK

Thursday 16th December 2021

HOMEWORK

  • English worksheet
Correction of act. 2.Look and write. 
1 She isn’t as tall as a giraffe. 
2 He isn’t as hungry as a hippo. 
3 She’s as loud as a parrot. 
4 He’s as funny as a chimpanzee.
  • Activity book page 34, activities 2 and 3
  • Bring art books!


ENGLISH

Classbook page 38.

Comparative sentence: ...as + adjective + as....

We use as + adjective + as to say that two things are the same.

Activity 3

  • It´s as colourful as a parrot.
  • It isn´t as big as a vulture.

Activity 4

Tall

I´m as tall as my cousins.

He is as tall as his cousins.

Old

I´m not as old as my grandpa.

She is not as old as her grandpa.

Irene´s grandpa is not as young as Irene.

Fit

I´m not as fit as Mateo.

She´s not as fit as Mateo.

Strong

I´m not as strong as my mom.

She´s not as strong as her mom.


HOMEWORK

  • English worksheet
  • Activity book page 34, activities 2 and 3
  • Bring art books!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES