Tuesday, February 28, 2023

TODAY´S WORK

Tuesday 28th February 2023

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Classbook page 85

2. Listen to the examiner and the pupil. Which answers do you hear?

How long have you played the guitar? 

    For three years. I started when I was eight.

Have you ever played in public?

    Yes, I have. I played at the school concert last year.

Do you think you´ll learn another musical instrument?

    No, I don´t think so. I haven´t got time.

How do you feel when you listen to music?

    It depends. When I listen to pop, I want to dance.

EXAM TIP!

If I don´t understand the examiner, I can say: 

"I´m sorry, I didn´t understand you! Can you say it again, please?

                          My performance

My performance was at school for the Christmas show.

We recited a poem. 

We wore white clothes.

I felt happy but nervous.

My favourite part was when we recited the last part of the poem and audience applauded. I felt proud!.


 

Song lyrics  = the words in a song

She couldn´t play football 

 

For and Since

I´ve lived in my house for three years.

I´ve lived in my house since 2021.

I´ve lived in my house since October.

I´ve lived in my house since July of 2022.

 

I´ve had my bike since last year.

I´ve had my cat for two years


HOMEWORK

ENGLISH

    - Activity Book pg. 78, read out loud act. 1 and         do act. 2

    - Worksheet (2 sides)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES