Thursday, September 17, 2026

Thursday 17th September 2026

ENGLISH 

Pronoun matching game. 

1.  We´re meeting Tang and Nina. Can you see them

2. Omar´s got lots of books.  Let´s help him

             (has)                                  (us) 

3. There´s May. Let´s ask her to play

4. This book is a library book. Please take  it to the school library. 

5. My homework is difficult . I can´t do it

6. Where´s Thang? I saw him in the gym five minutes ago.

7. Our friends asked us to play football in the playground.

8. Emma is in the canteen. I´m sitting with her

9. We can take you to the staff room. Follow us.

10. What are you and Omar doing later? I can meet  you at the park. 

11. Our school has got computers. We use them in the IT room. 

12. Hector and Emma are working on a project. Let´s help them

 

Subject pronouns                        Object pronouns 

I                                                   me

you                                              you

he, she , it                                   him, her, it 

we                                                us

you                                              you

they                                             them  

 

 HOMEWORK

 English worksheet: Practice OUT LOUD the sounds of the alphabet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T uesday 22nd S eptember 2026 ENGLISH  W hat´s the schedule for today ? F irst we had... N ext we had.. T hen, we had A fter recess we  have...