Thursday, May 25, 2023

TODAY´S WORK

Thursday 25th May 2023

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

 Classbook

The name of my club is...

I like it because...

At the club, I do...

At the club, we play music games and I practice  drumming.

In the future, the club will/ we will/I´m going to/We´re going to... 

In the future, the club will have a concert. 

Next Saturday is the last day, and we will probably have a party. 

 

 I´d (I would) like for everyone to come.

 

My favorite club is musical theater. 

 

HOMEWORK

Prepare for tomorrow´s English exam (unit 9). 

Activity book page 120, lesson 5 activity 1, and pg. 121, activity 1.

Writing from pg. 119, "My favourite club," similar to the one on pg. 118 (minimum 10 lines).

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES