Tuesday, March 21, 2023

TODAY´S WORK

Tuesday 21st March 2023

 It´s Spring!

ENGLISH LANGUAGE 

Classbook page 98.

Relative pronouns: "who" and "which"

I´m the person who tells everybody what to do.

    We use "who"to give more information about a person.

That´s a dress which is for a princess. 

We use "which"to give more information about a thing.

 WORKSHEET

Write the sentences.

1. Have you fed your pet?

2. My brother hasn´t cleaned his shoes.

3. We haven´t washed the windows.

4. I´ve hung out the clothes.

5. Has he put away the shopping?

Has he put the shopping away?

Activity 2: Look and write questions

1. Have you ever visited a TV studio?

Yes, I have. I visited a TV studio in 2015.

2. Have you ever gone to a fun house? 

Yes, I have. I went to a fun house last Sunday.

3. Have you ever gone on a merry-go-round?

No, I haven´t.

4. Have you ever watched a basketball match?

No, I haven´t.

5. Have you ever gone to a museum? 

Yes, I have. I went to a museum last month.

6. Have you ever gone on a big wheel?

No, I haven´t.

 

ACTIVITY 3: Write the sentences.

1. He feels happy because he´s just solved a puzzle.

2. We feel tired because we´ve just run five kilometres.

3. She feels bad because she hasn´t made a new friend.

4. I´m in bed because I´ve had a temperature for two days.

5. They´ve got toothache because they´ve just eaten some chocolate. 

 Activity 1

1. have sailed 2. has made 3. have tidied 4. have done 5. have caught 6. have written 7. have thrown 8. have won


ACTIVITY 2: Look at the sentences. Write questions. Use the present perfect.

1. Have I looked at your diary? 

2. Has Cara seen the Eiffel Tower?

3. Have we logged on to the computer?

4. Have they searched the internet?

5. Have you turned off the printer?

 

HOMEWORK

ENGLISH: Finish worksheet







 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES