Wednesday, March 15, 2023

TODAY´S WORK

 

Wednesday 15th March 2023

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

 HOMEWORK

ENGLISH

Activity Book page 87, activity 1. In your notebook, write two paragraphs, one about Quentin Blake and another about Tim Bowler.

 

In Noah´s/Sophie´s/ Fabio´s/ Tess´s picture I can see...

  • a laptop computer
  • a pair of earphones
  • a mug = big cup
  • a bus driver
  • a girl passanger 
  • a fruit stand
  • a clock tower
  • a Medieval Times dress
  • an agricultor collecting coffee beans 
  • a lot of different types of icecream

Classbook page 93

2. Which things do you see in the Big Question video? Tick.

  • a factory
  • a shop
  • a garden
  • a bookcase
  • a laptop
  • reading glasses
  • a cushion
  • some paper
  • some pens
  • a television

In the video I saw / I didn´t see...

Classbook page 94

1. Where do your family and friends work?

My dad works in a hotel.

My dad works in a restaurant.

My father works at a building site.

My mother works in somebody´s house.

My mother works in a food shop.

My dad works in a school. 

My friend works in a supermarket.

Other places where people work

  • sport centre 
  • tourist office
  • supermarket
  • town hall
  • market
  • university
  • bus ststion
  • fire station
  • bank
  • post office
  • dentist´s
  • library
  • hotel
  • an art gallery
  • a hospital
  • a museum
  • veternarian´s
  • police station

 

 HOMEWORK

ENGLISH

Activity Book page 87, activity 1. In your notebook, write two paragraphs, one about Quentin Blake and another about Tim Bowler.

 

 

 

 

  •  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES