Tuesday, October 4, 2022

TODAY´S WORK

 Tuesday 4th October 2022

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

What did you do last summer?

Last summer ...

  • I picked strawberries. (verb to pick) Reg.
  • I went to an outdoor cinema. (to go) Irreg.
  • I played mini golf. (verb to play ) Reg.
  • Last summer I went horse riding. (verb to go) Irreg.
  • I had a barbacue. (to have) Irreg.
  • I did a treasure hunt. (verb to do) Irreg.

___________________________________

Classbook page 10.

Song: "What did you do in the summer?"

  • We had a barbacue. ( past of verb to have)
  • We did a treasure hunt.(past of verb to do)
  • I grew a sunflower. (past of verb to grow)
  • I went horse riding.(past of verb to go)
  • I learned windsurf. (past of verb to learn)
  • I played minigolf. (past of verb to play)
  • I had fun. ( past of verb to have)

_____________________________________

Our new Language assistant.

  • Her name is Jacina.
  • From San Diego, California.
  • Went to Michigan, near Chicago, to study English and Maths.
  • Likes travelling, reading and aerial silks
  • Her birthday December 3rd
  • Ocean blue is her favourite colour
  • Her favourite food is Italian food.
  • Her favourite animal is the dog.
_____________________________________


HOMEWORK

English classbook page 11 activity 2. Read the grammar box and write three questions and three answers ( in the past) in your notebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES