Friday, September 16, 2022

TODAY´S WORK

Friday 16th September 2022

ENGLISH

Friday´s question

What are you going to do this weekend?

This weekend I´m going to  visit my grandma.

                                                play with Beltrán.

                                                visit my best friend.

                                                play with my brother.

                                                play padel.

                                                prepare a cake with my mother.

                                                clean my bedroom.

                                                 go to the funfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES