Friday, April 29, 2022

TODAY´S WORK

 Classbook page 93. Sentences in the Past Simple

PAST OF VERB TO BE

 I, he, she . it: was (affirmative ) wasn´t (negative)

We, you, they: were (affirmative ) weren´t (negative)

Examples:

I was small when I was a baby.

She  wasn´t tall when she was younger.

They were  hungry at seven o´clock.

We weren´t thirsty after drinking all the water.

PAST OF VERB TO HAVE

I, you, he, she , it we, you , they had 

I, you, he, she , it we, you , they didn´t have

 Examples:

Affirmative: I had  some toasts for breakfast this morning.

Negative : We  didn´t have any biscuits for lunch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES