Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wednesday 30th March 2022                  Week 13

Three things I have just done:

  1. I have just done / finished my homework.
  2. I have just cooked a brownie cake.
  3. I have just had a fantastic idea!
  4. Irene has just said that she has just eaten her favourite meal.
  5. She has just said that she has just played with her doll.
  6. I´ve just done a car puzzle.
  7. Melissa has just said that she has just done a car puzzle.
  8. I´ve just had a birthday party!
  9. Gabriel has just said that he has just had / celebrated a birthday party.
  10. Melissa has just completed a brainmap on unit 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES