Wednesday, March 2, 2022

TODAY´S WORK

Wednesday 2nd March 2022    Week 9

  • Today is Wednesday´s Ashes.


ENGLISH

Classbook page 68. Lesson 5: Grammar.

Agreeing and disagreeing with suggestions

When I agree :

    Let´s play chess!!

  •     Great!
  •     Good idea!
  •     Ok, I love it!
When I disagree :
    Let´s play chess!!
    What about ... playing chess?

    How about...playing chess?

  •     I don´t think so, let´s play cards!
  •     I´m not sure, why don´t we play `hide and seek´?


HOMEWORK

English classbook page 70. Read out loud (Mind the correct pronunciation and entonation !)

English activity book page 64, activities 1, 2 and 3.








No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES