Monday, March 7, 2022

TODAY´S WORK

 

Monday 7th March 2022               Week 10

English classbook page 71. Culture.

1. Which three things did Alenka do in the park?

  • visit the cave   ✔
  • go kayaking     
  • go hiking         
  • go on a bike ride
2. Listen and write only the sentences that are true.
  1. Alenka liked the white rocks in the cave best.
  2. Alenka learned about some rare flowers.
  3. There  are bears in the park.
Activity book page 66
2
Activity book page 68
3
Homophones
Homophones are words that sound the same, but have a different spelling

KNOW 
    I science museum I know
NO
    He said "no".
-----------------------------------------
TWO
    I visited two museums.
TOO
    I went to the park too.
------------------------------------------
ATE
EIGHT
------------------------------------------
SO
SEW
    My shirt is broken so I have to sew it.
------------------------------------------
FOUR
FOR
    I have four tickets for the theatre.
----------------------------------------------------
ONE
WON

I won the race one time.

-------------------------------------------------------
BE
BEE
    I want to be a bee.
------------------------------------------------------
Letters U, T, Y
you and tea and why
-------------------------------------------------------
I
eye

I went to the cinema and got something in my eye.

-------------------------------------------------------
Read
Red

Yesterday, I read a book about red flowers. 
___________________________________________________________________


Activity book page 68
2. My partner´s answers.
    1. + Oscar  visited a castle last year.
        -  Jonathan has never visited a castle. 
            Melany has never visited a castle
    2.   He saw lighthouse last summer.
          She saw a lighthouse when she was six.
    3    He watchedfootball match last week.
            She watched a football match yesterday.
    4    He went rafting last year.

3. Is there anything you both have done? or not done?

We´ve both watched a football match. I watched it last year and Jonathan watched it last weekend. 
      
We´ve both never gone rafting, watched a football match nor visited a castle.


We´ve both visited a castle. We both have not gone rafting .
We´ve both never gone rafting.
____________________________________
HOMEWORK

English activity book:















No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES