Friday, November 19, 2021

TODAY´S WORK

Friday 19th November 2021

ENGLISH

Classbook page 24

3. Would / Wouldn´t

In the zoo, I would like to observe the baby elephants.

A. So would I! 

B. I wouldn´t! It´s boring.


X In the zoo I wouldn´t like to feed the tarantulas.

A. Neither would I! I don´t like them.

B. I would! I love spiders.


Phrase of the day

AT A GLANCE I CAN SEE..

Classbook Page 26

1.Have / Has to...

  1.  We have to feed the pandas.
  2.  Do you have to....
  3.  I have to....
  4.  He doesn´t have to...

2. The zoo keeper says "..........

3. 

HOMEWORK

NATURAL SCIENCE

Natural science classbook

  • Page 32 , 2 and 3.
  • Finish 18, 1 and 2.

Activity book glossary pag 38 unit 1.

BRAINMAP unit 1

EXAM ON MONDAY!


ENGLISH 

Finish worksheet lesson 4 and 5




No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES