Friday, November 27, 2020

FRIDAY´S WORK

Friday 27th November 2020

EXAM CORRECTIONS

To make - made

To do - did

To have - had

5. Yesterday..... (PAST)

 We made soup for dinner.

Then, I did crafts with my sister.

Later, dad and I made a bird feeder for our garden.


I´ve got a new bike, so tomorrow morning (FUTURE) I´ll go mountaing biking with my friend. We´ll have a picnic for lunch.

In the afternoon we´ll do a treasure hunt in the village where he lives.

 

3. 

-What did he play yesterday?

He played minigolf yesterday.

-What did we pick?

We picked strawberries.

-Where did he go last winter?

Last winter he went skiing.

- Who did you go with?

I went with my best friend.

- What did you have in the summer?

In the summer we had a barbacue.

- What did she see ?

She saw some sunflowers.


HOMEWORK

- English:Thanksgiving worksheet. 

- Natural Science Activity book page 8, activity 1.

Page 9, activities 3 and 4.

Page 10, activity 1. 

- English worksheet: Read and do activities 1,2,3

- English test mark 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NATURAL SCIENCE

Healthy lifestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES