Friday, November 6, 2020

FRIDAY´S WORK

 Friday 6th November 2020

TODAY´S FACTS

Homework correction.

---------------------------------------------------------

2. GOING TO QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

What are they going to see? 

They´re going to see the tigers.

What are they going to do?

They´re goin to film the animals. 

------------------------------------------------------

THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO AT HOME = CHORES

  • Water the plants.
  • Clean the dishes.
  • Tidy up my bedroom.
  • Make my bed.
  • Feed my dog / fish.
  • Prepare my clothes / school bag for next day .
  • Brush my cat´s hair.
  • Help my gradparent´s.
  • Set the table.
  • Turn off the lights.
  • Clean after me.

  ------------------------------------------------     

Friday 6th November 2020                            

HAVE/ HAS TO - DON´T / DOESN´T HAVE TO.

Affirmative                                 Negative

I have to feed my dog.         /        I don´t have to feed my dog.

You have to do your homework./ You don´t have to do your...

He has to make his bed. /             He doesn´t have to make his bed.

She has to set the table /              She doesn´t have to set the table

It has to sound loud. /                  It doesn´t have to sound loud.

We

You

They 

 -------------------------------------------------------------

 SOCIAL SCIENCE

Unit 1. Our world in space

Pages 6 and 7.

1.The name of the Earth´s only satellite is the Moon.

2. The Equator divides the Earth into the Northern hemisphere and the Southern hemisphere.

3.The Earth is sometimes called the "blue planet" because it has more water than land.

4. The Earth takes 365/366 days (one year) to orbit the Sun.

6. SONG

  •     1st. Spring.
  •     2nd.Summer.
  •     3rd.Autumn .
  •     4th. Winter.


HOMEWORK

-English: Finish "Have to" sentences in the notebook.

-English activity book: Page 21, activities 1 and 2.

Page 22, activity 3.

-Worksheet: "Going to" + verb .

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES