Friday, October 23, 2020

FRIDAY´S WORK

 Friday 23rd October 2020

NATURAL SCIENCE

Page 16

My score is ...

1.a

2.b

3.c

4.a

5.a

ENGLISH 

Page 19

2.Write the order in which you hear about each picture.

    1. C

    2. A

    3. D

    4. B

3. Dialogue:

A. Do you belong to a club?

B. Yes, I do. I belong to a ...................... club.

A. How often do you go to the club?

B. I go every............ I go on ............... and .............

A. Why did you join?

B. Because I wanted to learn to...................  and I wanted to.......................

A. Do you think you´ll stay in the club next year?

B. Yes, I´m sure I will. It´s fun!

 

HOMEWORK

 English activity book page 128, lesson 5






No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024

                                                                  FINAL DE CURSO 2023 -2024 CARTA DE AGRADECIMIENTO Y RECOMENDACIONES